Gyeonggi Provincial Museum
- The birth of the earth and natural environment of Gyeonggi Province are shown through multi-slide projection and high-vision, and the fauna
and flora of the province are shown through diorama as a means of preserving natural environment and arousing the viewer's interest.
- The Archaeological and art objects ranging from the prehistoric age to
Choson Dynasty are shown in diorama and models in order to promote
the viewer's understanding of Gyeonggi culture.
- Documentary materials concerning the history and culture of the province
and the history of woodblock printing are shown as a means of
highlighting the characteristic features of Gyeonggi culture. The visiter can
make a rubbing copy of woodblocks.
- Painting and calligraphy by the artists of this province are shown, the
Bureau of Painting of the Choson dynasty is reproduced, and the Four
Deva Kings are reproduced in reduced size as a means of evoking the
atmosphere of a Buddhist temple.
- The features of folk life of the province along the Han River which flows
through the province are shown in diorama, models and moving images
as a means of promoting the understanding of traditional folk life.
- Historic relics and sites representative of the province are moved,
restored or reproduced in models and displayed where they are seen